ANZ Smart Choice Pension
Relax with our 5 Star pension account
- Receive a regular, tax-effective income from your 5 Star pension account – rated by CANSTAR as ‘Outstanding Value’
- Receive your income monthly, quarterly, half yearly or annually – straight to your nominated ANZ bank account
- Choice and control – high quality investments that give you as much or as little control of your superannuation as you want
- Great value – no hidden charges or commissions.
ANZ Smart Choice Pension sits alongside your ANZ Internet Banking, giving you a full view of your wealth at any time. Information on your pension is clear, easy to find and easy to understand.
- See your pension alongside your other accounts at any time, using a single banking login
- Enhanced online features available 24/7 via ANZ Internet Banking
- Enjoy full mobility with our award-winning ANZ goMoney™ app
- With ANZ Smart Choice Pension you'll never lose sight of your pension again.
Recognised by CANSTAR as ‘outstanding value’, the ANZ Smart Choice Pension has been awarded the highly coveted Five Star award in the Account Based Pension category.
Our fees are some of the lowest in the market - no hidden charges and no commissions to financial advisers.
- Administration Fee: $50 per annum
- Investment Management Fee
- Cash: Nil
- All other options: 0.50% per annum
Access our free round-up service
Most Australians have multiple superannuation accounts - that generally means multiple sets of statements and fees. Save the hassle and the money by having your super in one place - alongside the rest of your banking.
Once your account is open, we will:
- Help you track down all your super funds (including any that's lost)
- Send you the completed forms to sign and
- Post them off for you.
Open an account now and let us do the hard work for you.
ANZ My Advice is a phone-based service that provides convenient access to limited and low cost financial advice on a select range of ANZ products covering:
- Superannuation and retirement
- Life insurance, critical illness and income protection
- Savings and investing.
The first consultation only takes 30 minutes, and all costs are discussed prior to proceeding.